2/9/13

Winter Wonderland 2013

The bush on the side of my house is weighed down by the heavy snow.



Most of the East coast received lots of snow Friday into Saturday morning, I am located in Upstate, NY So we have seen more snow in the last 24 hours than we have all winter long. The hubby and kids decided to make the best out of the snow and build a igloo.
Hubby starting the igloo
I prefer to stay in where it is warm I have never been one to like snow ever since the days of walking to school in it. But it is fun to watch the kids and hubby have fun. They just started so I can't wait to see the finished igloo. I guess I will make them a warm cup of hot chocolate and pudding so they can warm up when they come in. I hope all of you who have received this large amount of snow stay safe and warm.
Our street Filled with snow


2 comments:

  1. I have been watching this on the weather channel. Horrific storm! I too lived in snow all my life, being from Michigan but now in Georgia and prefer warmth and actually, with no snow. It is pretty sometimes but I'll look at pictures like yours
    Sandy VanHoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sandy, it's pretty but utterly cold at the same time. Thanks for the comment, and I hope you enjoy your warmth.

    ReplyDelete