9/13/12

Glade Expressions® Collection



I am a Bzzagent and I reviewed the glade expressions Oil diffuser and  The Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist. The first thing I did when I received my Bzz kit was go directly to the store and stock up on these products. I came home and opened the Glade expressions oil diffusers and placed them throughout our home. I lightly sprayed my children's bedroom and mine and my husbands bedroom with the spray mist. I lay down on the couch for about 2 hours and fell asleep watching television. My husband came home and the first thing he says,which woke me up by the way was "What smells so good?"  I told him I received my Bzz kit in the mail and went to the store and stocked up on the products. Now let me tell ya, my husband is very picky on scents, even perfume. I can never seem to please him with my body sprays/perfume sprays except one, so for him to say it smells good was a great compliment. He also said that we should keep stocked up on the glade expressions because he likes how its a light pleasant scent that is not overpowering.  So we are sold, we will be buying Glade expressions for our home from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment